Re: MaxSTM(SMT) Overheating | Roman Hujer, Не могли бы вы помочь? Или поделиться своей электронной почтой?

Howard Dutton

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 07:50 AM, Fleep wrote:
  • Can I order STM32 BlackPill (SMD) microcontroller online and resolder it to get the boards working?
Hand soldering a new MCU seems like a difficult task to me.

  • My motors are rated for 1.3A amperes. Can MaxSTM (SMT) support such motors? Should they work?
Yes.

Sorry things didn't go smoothly there.  I'd be sure to focus efforts on identifying the root cause of the failure to know what correction is really needed.

Is a bad stepper driver really to blame?
Does the 3.3V regulator still work?
Does the processor function at all?