Re: FYSETC E4

Michael Ring

Something is very odd at the moment, with the latest git build I have quite some instabilities like Nina not connecting to the Ascom Driver and instead of a constant rotation in RA when I turn on tracking I get two small moves and then nothing.

Will did deeper in enabling debug messages and will come back to you.

Michael

Am 19.05.22 um 18:14 schrieb Howard Dutton:

For the driver testing I have debug code in the TMC2209 driver I find useful, you enable it from OnStepX TmcDrivers.h:

// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// axis step/dir TMC SPI motor driver
#pragma once

#include <Arduino.h>
#include "../../../../Common.h"

#if defined(TMC_UART_DRIVER_PRESENT) || defined(TMC_SPI_DRIVER_PRESENT)

#ifdef TMC_UART_DRIVER_PRESENT
  #ifndef SERIAL_TMC_INVERT
    #define SERIAL_TMC_INVERT OFF
  #endif