Re: 4.24q will not run

glyderman

I am using 4.24q on a MAXSMT3.6 board. When I flashed the blackpill it worked ok 1st time. When I tried to flash again because of problems with my motors the port on arduino was greyed out and it failed to upload.. It took me several retries before it flashed again. It flashed even though the port selction was greyed and was previously set to the port used when just powering up the controller without pressing bootload and reset. No idea why it flashed the second time finally as I had tried about 7 times unsuceesfully.