Re: opinion on rebuild mini pcb 2 #mini

alex.military95@...

Thanks for the reply. my problem is to have a board as compact as possible I will eliminate the 4.1 tension and I will put the 4.0 ok this allows me to further reduce the space. as far as the capacitors are concerned, I plan to order the preassembled board directly from the manufacturer in this way so as not to redo there are short-circuit problems. The other problem I didn't understand what you mean as I use google translate and I don't understand what the problem is. the fact is that i need a very small pcb for my mini mount which i designed. then not so if it is possible to order the bord already pre-assembled by them with the original design.