Re: ASCOM Not Working

I'm so sorry.

I think I'm a certified idiot. I'm such a genius because earlier I had not installed the drivers, but when I did, I had put the whole system beneath the horizon. It would not track, so I restarted it and realigned it.

(Telescope wasn't mounted and the motors were placed on the ground, 100:1 planetary gear steppers.)

Chad, thank you so much for being so kind. You're a blessing! Lots of love!

(To anyone checking out this thread in future, please do make sure to get the basics right. Don't be like me)