Re: FYSETC S6 Motor Lock up

jak_kuehn@...

Thank you for suggestions Mike. I have 0.5A, 0.9A, and 2.0A stepper motors I have been trying with various amount of current. Currently Axis 1 has the 2A stepper which was a lower setting but I was getting same results. Axis 2 is a stepper I will eventually be using for a focuser, that is why that current is so low.

Both S6 boards, The Bigtreetech 5160s and FYSETC 5160s, all the motors. It is the same deal. It does seem like some sort of timing thing. I did try swapping around motor wires and then it makes horrible noises. I will turn on driver status and see if I can get any additional infromation from the drivers. Thanks!