Re: HEQ-5 conversion with OnStepX, FYSETC E4 and Nina

Howard Dutton

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 03:31 AM, Howard Dutton wrote:
On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 03:26 AM, Michael Ring wrote:

Perhaps this adapter can free up the extra SDCard pins:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002624888242.html

I was wondering the same but thought "no way" and didn't look, amazing what is out there in the world!
That should give you access to 4 unused pins...

I guess the thing to do would be to use 2 of the four for SERIAL_B (SWS) then the other 2 for PEC and Limit (freeing up the TE and TB for thermistors) any objections to changing the pinmap to enable this?