MAXSTM3.6 Components #blackpill

Douglas Cook

Hi to all,

I have taken the plunge last night and ordered a bunch of MaxSTM3.6 boards. When considering UK postage, it seemed pointless just ordering a couple of them. So either i will need all of them because of screwups or more likely i will have some spare if anyone in UK interested.

Bill of Materials has also been ordered - enough for one board.

However there is one component that is proving elusive for me in the UK - its the PJ325M 3.5mm audio socket. I can find them and they are accessible if i buy 5000 or if i order Qty1 for £0.15 and then pay £30 in postage...........

Just wondering if anyone in the UK has a spare PJ325M in their back pocket........??