3D Printed EQ Mount Tracking Problem | Roman Hujer

Hi, I designed a 3D Printed EQ Mount based on Roman's design, it looks similar to the one below (photo from Garrett Logan)

I'm using 100:1 planetary gear reduction, 64 microsteps, 200 step motor. The settings are as follows

The problem is that the motor shaft keeps rotating 360 degrees for both RA/DEC axes making around 2-3 rotations each time while slewing (it thinks its attached to some EQ5 mount maybe, ofcourse destroying the telescope). How do I make it understand that it can't just keep rotating and fix the problem? It is supposed to never complete a 360 degrees rotation. I have chosen GEM in config file.

Sorry I wish I had better way to explain this problem.

Thank you.