Re: Target device not found #arduino

Miguel Rivero

Dave, thanks.
Yes something happen but I have started back again and can not have connection with the board, (Would I have damage the board somehow?)
Which S6 wiki page will have the selection for this applications you reffere, I have seen uploading firmware and do not see it.
Would reseting the board will do any good, if yes how can be done?

One issue started because I do not have real time and date. and I being looking my self for few days and have goten me in to problems.
how can I start back from zero with my board? (reseting can be the way to go?)

Thankyou very much.
Miguel.