Re: Connecting focuser to NINA

Mike Ahner

Same here, Matija, mine Blue Pill board is using RobotDyn F303.

I would suspect a solder open or bridge/short, although it's certainly possible to damage other components or a single pin on an MCU. You could test this with a small script uploaded into the MPU that just toggles that pin off & on. I imagine you can use the test program "Blink" found in the files section, just change the pin to the one you want to test.

There might be a slight configuration needed, for example make the pin output, I'm not sure.
-Mike