STEPPERONLINE Nema 17 Bipolar Stepper 400 steps choice with TMC2130 #tmc2130

Ming Lei

I saw total 4 models on its website. The model with 1.68A is the popular choice though I don’t why. I like to buy the 2A model to get more torque. I also don’t know what the full D-cut is for; judging from the spec and photo, I can see the cut side of the motor shaft extends to the full length of the shaft.

There is also 0.9A model but I think it is a bit underpower for TMC2130. Is TMC2130 sufficient to get the best performance out of the 2A model?

https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/nema-17-bipolar-0-9deg-44ncm-62-3oz-in-1-68a-2-8v-42x42x47mm-4-wires-17hm19-1684s