Re: STEPPERONLINE Nema 17 Bipolar Stepper 400 steps choice with TMC2130 #tmc2130

Drew 🔭📷🚴‍♂️

I use the 2A version on my LXD75, so it should also work for you. I found the 1.68A version wanting at high speed.  I get 5 degree/second slews with my MaxESP3 board. I use TMC5160 drivers. Beware of the newest ones, they are too large for the MaxESP3 board and almost all the OnStep boards.

Get the full D-cut version. I have had several instances where I needed it to properly position the pulley. Doesn't seem to cost more.