Thank you Onstep Team! #EQ5 #blackpill

Douglas Cook

Tonight has been a good night.

Controller board fired up, connected to Nema 17 steppers custom mounted to EQ5 stand.
My 11 year old, downloaded the Onstep Android App onto his trusty tablet, connected to the Onstep Wifi, scratched his head, pressed a few buttons and nothing happened.
Once we figured out 'the old man' had his Stepper connections back to front, William whipped out the tablet again and low and behold the mount came to life and appears to be behaving as expected.

The look of absolute awe on his face was priceless.

We are both very happy! Conversely, my wife does not know what all the fuss is about and concerned why William is late for bed ;-)

I expect we will now spend the next week or so with more head scratching, hopefully resulting in a properly calibrated setup......

Thanks to all for your support.