Re: OnStep to Servo or External Step/Dir drive

Howard Dutton

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 12:11 PM, Joe Ulowetz wrote:
If I started with a MaxPCB2 board and a Teensy 4.1 processor, would I be able to (eventually) use OnStepX for servo motor control? Or would you recommend starting somewhere else for someone new to OnStep but willing to learn?
Sorry I missed this post, it's been a while.

Generally OnStepX seems to be working fairly well now but the servo subsystem is still evolving, hopefully in the coming months work on that too will be wrapped up.