Android App

dougthomas408-1@yahoo.com

Hello,

I use the Onstep app for Android along with Stellarium to control my mount. However, after an update to my phone, Stellarium no longer works with Onstep, as it does not recognize it anymore. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this? Or, are there any alternatives to Stellarium for controlling Onstep from an Android phone?

Things that I have tried: restarting all devices, reinstalling the Onstep app and Stellarium, re-pairing my Onstep mount with my phone, and searching the internet/Onstep messages for ideas.

Thank you for your time,
Doug