Re: #wemos #tmc2209 #cnc3 #wemos #tmc2209 #cnc3

cgabow@...

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply! I am not able to set AXIS1_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS_GOTO to the same as AXIS1_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS as I get an error stating GOTO should be less than the tracking steps or just set to OFF.

At the moment I'd just like to get my 100:1 harmonic drive turning without any addition reduction. Currently I have a 0.9deg stepper which will turn the 100:1 reducer with no other reduction and no worm drive. Even if the gearing isn't correct, should I see the motor move when trying to slew in ASCOM hub?