3D printed case designs

Chad Gray

Good morning!  I am working on some new case designs for the PCBs.  I am going to have modular attachment brackets on them.  So you can choose how to attached the case to your pier/tripod etc.

A lot of people put the case on the leg of a tripod.  So i made a 2" diameter attachment for that type that will take a velcro strap.

What other types of attachments would people want on the case?  Losmandy/Vixen/Synta dovetails?  1/4" camera tripod threaded insert? Those are my ideas so far.

Thanks,
Chad

--
Authorized OnStep Dealer and Creator of the CGE Pro Conversion Kit
https://graydigitalarts.com/