Re: TMC2100 How hot?

Chris Vaughan

I suppose the temp is probably OK. A temperature probe right down in the heatsink says its 62C when using a 12V supply and 70C with a 24V supply (both using Vref = 0.75V which seems to be enough to avoid stalling with 4 deg/sec GOTOs).

One more question if anyone can help.
I've just got some TMC 2130s. Can they be used in SPI mode on the miniPCB v1.27 ?
The wiki for the minPCB in (Choice of Stepper) mentions putting jumpers on J5 & J10, but in (SPI Interface) it says SPI not supported. The answer is probably obvious but I can't figure it out.