locked OnStep STM32 and ESP32 SHC Kits

Khalid Baheyeldin

Hello all,

We are glad to announce that the STM32 Kit can now be ordered from an additional
source.

The STM32 kit was designed by Khalid Baheyeldin and Dave Schwartz. We started
selling kits at near cost, to help fellow astronomers convert mounts to OnStep, while
avoiding the often arduous process of identifying and obtaining the various electronic
components needed.

George Cushing has agreed to stock the kits in the USA, and that makes shipping to
the USA somewhat cheaper than from Canada, and also faster. George provides various
kits, including one that includes all the modules.

Dave Schwartz has been selling kits for many months. He has a limited number of kits,
shipped only as a pair with an ESP32 SHC kit. The SHC kit includes modules but the
STM32 telescope controller kit contains the PCB and infrastructure parts only. For
the STM32 kit, you will need to order the 5 modules, as well as the stepper drivers.
These are available from eBay or AliExpress separately.

The links to the forms/site are under the Ordering section of this page.

Thanks to Dave and George.

Jay Murphy

Goodness, 5 whole days? Looks like you have your first disgruntled customer, George. If you were dealing with a business that had a reputation I could understand some frustration. You ordered from a member of the community who is doing people favors. If you were so worried about your experience you should've just ordered the parts yourself. I like George.

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 12:37 AM, Michael E. Burk wrote:
You count about as well as you read
Another instance of name calling towards another member ...

Mike, we don't need that here, please.

Jay Murphy

I stopped reading carefully when I realized your post was rubbish. Go get some therapy and try to keep your emotions in check, please.

Michael E. Burk

Actually there was NO NAME CALLING HERE AT ALL?

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM Khalid Baheyeldin <kbahey@...> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 12:37 AM, Michael E. Burk wrote:
You count about as well as you read
Another instance of name calling towards another member ...

Mike, we don't need that here, please.

Howard Dutton

Michael,

I've created a "Terms of Service" for the group.  You will want to abide to those terms, immediately, or you will find yourself banned.

Howard

George Cushing

No good deed goes unpunished.

Howard Dutton

I've removed some of the more mean spirited posts and I'm locking this topic, lets move on now.

Howard