CNC3 + R32 + EQ5 First light #backlash

Rafael Barberá Córdoba

At least after all the lockdown I was able to ensamble the motors on my EQ5 and make some test. Al worked more or less fine, so tonight I've tried it under the stars. Howard, Khalid, Guillermo, Dave and all the others that have put his time on this group. Yes there are a lot of things that I need to fix / discover, but tonight I was able to use it and for now, I only have a big thank you. And what will be a better way that showing the first two images taken with my new mount control system?

M27 is a stack of 10 frames of 120sec (ISO 800) guided

M13 is a stack of only 4 frames of 180sec (ISO 800) guided

Khalid Baheyeldin

Very nice ... congratulations ...

What kind of sky quality do you have? I can't use anything over ISO 400, as I am in a Bortle 5 (or 6) area.

Rafael Barberá Córdoba

Bortel 8. Those pictures are taken with a f/7 telescope (TV85) and very processed (a lot of stretching using SiriL)

Prasad

Wow, that is wonderful. Can you tell me what is your imaging device?

On Saturday, June 20, 2020, 07:32:27 PM EDT, Rafael Barberá Córdoba <rbarberac@...> wrote:

Bortel 8. Those pictures are taken with a f/7 telescope (TV85) and very processed (a lot of stretching using SiriL)

Rafael Barberá Córdoba

TV85 with an old Canon EOS 40D

Prasad

And, guiding done with?

On Saturday, June 20, 2020, 07:42:55 PM EDT, Rafael Barberá Córdoba <rbarberac@...> wrote:

TV85 with an old Canon EOS 40D

Rafael Barberá Córdoba

50/200 generic guidescope (Svbony from AliExpress) and an ZWO ASI120MM. The image scale on the guidescope is 4”/pix and in the main scope about 1.2”/pix. On this images the RMS was about 1.1”.

But this is only a first light test, I need to adjust a log of things. For example, for this session I have the bare circuit jumped insecurely over the table ;)

Lloyd Simons

Excellent Rafael!

Guillermo Moncho

Great! congratulations Rafael :)