bluetooth onstep mega 2560 and ramps 1,4 #define #wiki-notice #error #superpolaris #arduinonano

Hello
I'm trying to make a very new onstep on my own telescope,
I read the instructions and a lot of his spreads, but I couldn't get out of it.
the materials I use;
arduino mega 2560 clon
1.4 mega ramps
1 bluetooth HC-05,
1 rtc 3231 clock module,
I connected it as written in z + z- on the ramp.
when I'm on the app
WATING REPLY plugs in and doesn't connect.
I'd appreciate it if you'd help me with that.
please provide information about ramp connection scheme and how to set up on confing

Sincerely
Thanks

Alain K

Hi Sami,
Look at this page : main@onstep.groups.io | Wiki

and read the WiKi for more information.

Cheers,

Alain

I read everything that happened there,
but I couldn't solve the problem
I made all the connections, but he couldn't connect.

Could the Bluetooth not be connected to the app because the motors are not connected?

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 11:48 AM, sami wrote:
Could the Bluetooth not be connected to the app because the motors are not connected?
No.
OnStep should work without any motors connected.

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 07:00 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
Could the Bluetooth not be connected to the app because the motors are not connected?
No.
OnStep should work without any motors connected.
thank you very much, I solved the problem. hc06 connected directly. both of my engines are working. in addition, the stelarium and ascom connections were also completed.the only obstacle in front of me right now is confing. the eq-2 in the file is related to the gear ratios, step settings to learn how to do.

also sorry for my bad english, I use a translation program when writing