Mega and ramps 1,4 rtc 3231and sky palnetaryum and stelaryum !!! #ascom #skyplanetarium #eq2

how to mount RTC in ramps 1.4 and how to open it in the confing file. also, do you need to make another adjustment.
2 -) How to connect a telescope to the sky planetarium.
3 -) I made a stelarium connection , but the direction is correct in the orientations, but where it shows, it cannot fully align the selected element, how can I correct it.
thanks...

How to resolve inconsistency in alignments

Khalid Baheyeldin

Sami,

Your questions are too vague.
We need more information before we can help you.
Describe what you want to do, the steps you take to do it, what you expect the outcome would be, and what happens instead.

Use Google Translate if you need to. Like the bottom part of this message:
One question at a time.

Sorularınız çok belirsiz.
Size yardımcı olabilmemiz için önce daha fazla bilgiye ihtiyacımız var.

Ne yapmak istediğinizi, bunu yapmak için attığınız adımları, sonucun ne olmasını beklediğinizi ve bunun yerine ne olacağını açıklayın.

Gerekirse Google Çeviri'yi kullanın. Bu mesajın alt kısmı gibi

Her seferinde bir soru.

I write using translation. But sometimes he flips it wrong. I've solved the connectivity issues. My only problem right now is. The fact that he didn't fully return to the object I wanted him to turn to.Sky planetarium pro, stelarium, I use 

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 12:40 AM, sami wrote:
My only problem right now is. The fact that he didn't fully return to the object I wanted him to turn to.Sky planetarium pro, stelarium, I use 
Can be because of many reasons:

- Steps per degree calculation is wrong.
- Ratio for GR1 or GR2 is wrong.
- Mismatch between microsteps in Config.h and microsteps in jumpers.
- Trying to use MICROSTEPS_GOTO on a driver or board that does not support it.
- One or both motors need to be reversed

And so on ...