Onset for GSO 10inch Dobsonian telescope #EQ5 #EQ3 #dob

Mike Ahner

Open Source means you do it yourself. You are asking for someone to everything for you and no one here has the time or skills.
Every telescope is different and every person wants different things. There is no way to know how to build something just for you.

I suggest you look at commercial telescope controllers, they cost more because they are completely built for specific telescopes and so take a lot of time for the company.

I'm sorry you are disappointed, but open source is DIY, you have to do the work  yourself.