#eq6 #neq6 Gathering interested in OEM Roman Hujer controller solution for the Onstep EQ6 NEQ6 #eq6 #neq6

no_name

- Hello! Since I am rebuilding my old EQ6 mount and upgrading it to the Onstep controller I wanted to gather all interested in this solution here from Roman Hujer, which will be plug and play solution with some extra great futures, that the Onstep controller will support. This is an especially good solution for the one that does not have a goto version of this mount, but also for enthusiasts that want to convert it to Onstep.
All details about this controller mainly build to fit perfectly on EQ6/NEQ6 and other mounts like this, you can find it here:
https://oshwlab.com/hujer.roman/onstep-for-eq6 and also here https://onstep.groups.io/g/main/message/32772

- I have contacted https://www.stmbluepillkits.com/ and they offered 150$ for a completely built PCB...
- I would like if we can connect to the inventor himself, Roman Hujer, and if he can offer fellow members of this forum some better price, or anyone that can build this great PCB for our mounts...

* What I have changed in my mount, and you can find details of it here https://onstep.groups.io/g/main/message/34383 is this until now:

- I bought a Rowan belt kit for my EQ6
- Also I bought 4x SKF 608 2RS BEARING 8 X 22 X 7 BRAND NEW
- As well as these stepper motors NEMA 17 motors

0.9 Degree Nema17 Stepper Motor 11Ncm(15.6oz.in) 20mm Nema 17 Stepping Motor 1.2A 4-lead

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS PETITION AND LET BUILD THIS GREAT PCB FOR OUR MOUNTS