#EQ6 #NEQ6 #MaxESP #MiniESP #BluePill PCB mounting holles adaptation for EQ6 10.15cm x 5.75cm #eq6 #neq6 #maxesp #miniesp #bluepill

no_name

Hello!

I just need any of those controllers for Onstep (#EQ6 #NEQ6 #MaxESP #MiniESP #BluePill) adapted to the measurement of my EQ6 plate...
I will post here picture of it with measures...
I would prefer MaxESP since it has more space for drivers for focuser, of course, adapters should be in a vertical position, and I will use an external antenna because of the metal plate, and a small fun...
Then I will order 5 of those PCBs from jlcpcb, and since it will be 5 PCBs I will share some of those with anyone that will need it...

So mounting holles on PCB would be 10.15cm x 5.75cm

Thanks in advance!!!

no_name

Picture when I uploaded it turned up to be blurry, but inner dimensions are like stated 10.15cm x 5.75cm, and outer are 6.5cm/12.9cm/6.25cm/12.9cm

Khalid Baheyeldin

You may want to check this effort, which aims at providing OnStep boards customized for the EQ6 mount.

no_name

That is my thread for gathering interested in Roman new poem solution, but here I wanted to have a cheaper solution until that is finished,d and as you saw it does not going great...

But anyway thanks for replay

no_name

I managed to do adapt this to be fitted into the EQ6

George Cushing

Here's my Cloudy Nights write up on Roman's replacement for the CNCv3 and the page from my web site.

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 05:24 PM, George Cushing wrote:
Here's my Cloudy Nights write up on Roman's replacement for the CNCv3
George,

Great post.

But no where in that post it says "OnStep", so people will be confused or miss out on it.
If you can add that, with a link to the OnStep features Wiki page, that you be great.

George Cushing

I have to be careful with my posts on CN regarding OnStep. The moderators scold me for being too "enthusiastic." I now use the post as a reference when questions about OnStep come up and I can be more "informative."

no_name

Thanks George, I used your site and posts for this and I found files in your site and from that I just adapted pcb to bi fitted in the eq6 mount

Ken Hunter

When you are the best, it's too easy to brag too much...

no_name

I received a Rowan kit belt and paid for customs about 50$ :(
That lowered my already tighten budget