Help Requested / Compiiling SmartWebServer

Martin Bonfiore

Trying to compile SmartWebServer (SWS) for a Teensy 3.2 install for wired Ethernet operation (not wireless).  I am getting errors relating to "NVS does not name a type" primarily but also concern that E2END is not defined.  Note that I successfully uploaded the "old" addon Ethernet server (not the SWS) unto the Teensy 3.2 with no trouble/first try, so it seems to be something about SWS or something I am doing incorrectly.  Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Martin Bonfiore

Relative to the issue I just posted, I pulled the SWS code this morning fresh from Github.

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 01:34 PM, Martin Bonfiore wrote:
Note that I successfully uploaded the "old" addon Ethernet server (not the SWS) unto the Teensy 3.2 with no trouble/first try, so it seems to be something about SWS or something I am doing incorrectly.
Maybe something Teensy specific in the code, or the Ethernet code in there.
Because I am able to compile the latest SWS code for an ESP8266 (WiFi) and there are no issues ...

Howard Dutton

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 10:43 AM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
Maybe something Teensy specific in the code, or the Ethernet code in there.
Because I am able to compile the latest SWS code for an ESP8266 (WiFi) and there are no issues ...
Should be ok now, the NV library within the SWS just needed an update.

Martin Bonfiore

Howard,

Thanks.  That fixed it.  Compiled without an issue.  Now off to test ethernet connectivity.