Success #maxesp3

cljw2010@...

Just finished wireing the MaxESP3.  Nice work folks.  a few odd compile things until I switched back to Arduino from the Arduinio/IDE.  Anyway 750ma setting seems to work with everything from compact NEMA17 to the HD 0.9degree motors I have. TMC5160 work fine in SPI.  Focuser needed me to jumper En.  Anybody have a busted mount I can practice next on.  Might order a Fysetc S6 just to have alternate.  Would anybody like it if I add a few compatible 3d printer boards to the development?  The Bigtreetech models are cheap and available on Amazon.