Super polaris in wemos R32 / cnc v3 v2.0 #wemos #wifi

Lojosmi

Hello everyone, I have been trying to modify my system for a few days and I have hit a wall !!!!
I wanted to test the smarth web server function and right now the system does not work for me-
OnStep connects to the PC but the web page cannot be opened and the truth is that I have tried almost everything, new wemos, new esp 32, take old sketches and nothing, the pc can connect to the OnStep access point but it does not load the page and not to ascom, on the phone it always dials getting ip and does not connect
any help will be good.
I'm very bad at configuring networks hehehe
Thanks a lot