wanting to the reverse the mount

koal01

Hi all,
Hoping most of you are enjoying nice skies.
I have a manipulation question, a few days ago i was about to image an object at the zenith but the camera was very close to the mount, the camera was at the west side of the mount.
I started imaging anyway regretting one hour later not having reversed the telescope on the mount to prevent it from touching the mount and complete the imaging session.
I was far from the merdian so i did not want to launch a meridian flip, not sure by the way that the command would have been accepted by Onstep...
There is the SYNC_CURRENT_PIER_SIDE_ONLY  parameter in the config file but i have never use it, may be that one would help ?
Whas is the operation i should have done or what you do in my situation ?
Thanks
Koal01