Conexión Motores Nema 17 a RJ45 (STM32 Blue Pill) - How to connect RJ45 port UTP cable to Nema 17

Walter Garcia

Hola,
estoy construyendo el modelo STM32 blue pill con la placa madre que Uds has subido gentilmente en la página EASYEDA ( https://easyeda.com/editor#id=5de87b236f364cf7b31ac02d46ff7241 ) . Mi intención es conectar los motores Nema 17 a los puertos RJ45. He estado buscando en el foro (seguro que está) pero no lo pude encontrar. Quiero conectar correctamente los cables del Nema 17 al cable UTP y este al puerto RJ45 (color de cable motor nema a que pin) . Para no cometer errores pido su ayuda. Desde ya muchas gracias,

Hi,
I am building the STM32 blue pill model with the motherboard that you have kindly uploaded on the EASYEDA page (https://easyeda.com/editor#id=5de87b236f364cf7b31ac02d46ff7241). My intention is to connect the Nema 17 motors to the RJ45 ports. I've been searching the forum (it sure is) but couldn't find it. I want to correctly connect the Nema 17 cables to the UTP cable and this to the RJ45 port (color of nema motor cable to which pin) for not to make mistakes, I ask for your help. From already thank you very much,

Walter,

See pages 8 (RJ Connectors) and 15 (Molex cables) of this document:
https://onstep.groups.io/g/main/files/Documents%20and%20Guides/OnStep%20STM32%20PCB%20Kit%20Assembly%20Instructions.pdf
This is the assembly manual for the Blue Pill configuration.

George Cushing

It really depends on your motor's connector. Some have 4 lead wires, others JST (Japan Solderless Terminal) or other type connectors. Code 1 seems to be the most commonly used.