Rotator control from APP?

Raymond Collecutt

Hi Howard. I just updated to the latest Beta version and tested everything for the upcoming planet season. I have both focusers OFF and the rotator ON but in the guide screen of the app I have the usual rotoator on and off controls but under that is the focuser control and not the angle of the rotator or controls? The web page still has the controls and deg readout but the scope stops tracking at some point if I have both the wifi and blue tooth connected. The rotator does work but the visual of watching the deg change is my confirmation that it's on and working.

Thanks Raymond.

Howard Dutton

Sounds like I introduced a bug.  Thanks for the heads-up, I'll check it out.

Howard Dutton

I just released an update to the Android App, should fix this bug.

Raymond Collecutt

Yep that sorted it. Thanks.