OnStep via Voice Control #esp32

Seven Jones

Hi guys,
I don't know if this question is totally stupid but it just occurred to me.
Is there any way to control OnStep also via voice control....something like "go to M31" or "go back to home position" etc.
With the ESP32 this should be possible. Have what read about an ESP32 interface even to Alexa (I do not use Alexa)?

Corey Mooney

Supposedly SkiSafari 6 on Iphone has a voice control option along those lines. If you connect the Onstep mount to Ski Safari (LX200 mode)  it might work.

I wish voice control  was available for the android version of SkySafari.

-Corey

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 12:34 AM, Corey Mooney wrote:
Supposedly SkiSafari 6 on Iphone has a voice control option along those lines.
okay. I dont use IPhone. Only Andoid too. :(