teensy 4.0 vs 4.1

Amazon.com (in US) has them for $27 with soldered headers.  I also saw them on DigiKey.

George Cushing

PJRC.com has them in stock and Adafruit might have them.

alex.military95@...

hi guys is it possible to use the teensy 4.1 instead of the 4.0? i am looking everywhere but i can't find it anywhere on amazon ebay even aliexpress is not available while 4.1 is easier to find.
I would also like to modify the mini pcb2 to make it compatible and eliminating all the through hole components and put them in SMD and order the pre-assembled boards. this would save time and space, do you think it is possible? I state that I am making an equatorial mount completely designed by me.