android app menu button

drathomas

Hi,
I just updated my Fornax 50 mount with an OnStep controller and I am still beginning to learn a lot of 'how to's'.  So this is my first post to the group :-)
I installed the android app on two cell phones. On a Samsung S9 OnStep connects fine but on a Samsung S3 the app's main screen shows no menu button (the three dots at upper right) so I can't connect to OnStep. Android version is 4.4.4 so that should not be an issue. The cell phone itself is connected to OnStep via WLAN, mobile data are off. Any ideas what is going wrong?

cs Axel

Chris Whitener

I have the same issue.  Try changing the resolution of the screen.  That worked for me but buggered my dji apps. Sigh...

drathomas

Chris,

thanks for the hint, but changing the screen resolution seems difficult. Android 4.4.4 appears to have no screen resolution option .   Will check if I can upgrade the OS.

Dr. Axel Thomas

www.geoatwork.de