Makerbase MKS Quad-core 64bits SOC PI Board

George Cushing

Under $20 PI clone running Python based Klipper firmware.

Appears to be intended to add processing power to 32 bit 3D printer control boards. Similar

Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Motherboard is going for $180 on Amazon.

Chad Gray

$40, i think the $20 is just the screen.  Might be worth it.  Depends on the linux support.

I do miss having access to raspberry pi's.  I hope they are back in stock soon.  I have been using and re-using the 4 that I have.