Topics

Another OnStep proof of excellence

Jamie Flinn

Well…when you install OnStep on a rickety CG5 with C11 and 33lbs of counterweight and you find you gotos are great and you center up Mars it makes for a happy day….for a number of nights I have been working this planet – this is at native f/10 on the C11 – tonight I go to f/20 and have complete confidence the CG5 + OnStep will be fine  - while shooting this I would leave Mars or a nearby star for focus in the extremly small FOV for 20 minutes, ½ hour at time and the wind was moving the scope more than drive errors to tracking errors!   Great Code Howard!