Topics

Any spare pcb’s for sale

Tom

Hi I’m looking to buy MaxPcb2 and MiniPcb2 if anybody would sell any spares they have?

I am in the UK for shipping costs

Thanks

Tom

Tom

Sorted, I’ve ordered some.

Tom

Tom

I will have 1 minipcb2 and 1 maxpcb2 spare if anybody wants one.

Tom

Mark Major

Tom I would like the MaxPCB2 if you still have it. Im also UK based
(South Wales)

Mark

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 22:43, Tom <@astrospanners> wrote:

I will have 1 minipcb2 and 1 maxpcb2 spare if anybody wants one.

Tom

Tom

Just ordered the boards yesterday Mark  The expected date to make them is 7/7/20. Not sure how long shipping takes from Germany.
It’s yours when they arrive if you still want it? They were £48 for 3.

Tom

Tom

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 at 08:37, Mark Major <mark.a.major@...> wrote:
Tom I would like the MaxPCB2 if you still have it. Im also UK based
(South Wales)

Mark

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 22:43, Tom <astrospanners@...> wrote:

> I will have 1 minipcb2 and 1 maxpcb2 spare if anybody wants one.
>
> Tom

Tom Halsingland

If you have one left, I would also take one. I have a german and a swedish adress.
\Tom

On Friday, June 26, 2020, 11:20:04 AM GMT+2, Tom <astrospanners@...> wrote:

Just ordered the boards yesterday Mark  The expected date to make them is 7/7/20. Not sure how long shipping takes from Germany.
It’s yours when they arrive if you still want it? They were £48 for 3.

Tom

Tom

On 26 Jun 2020, at 08:37, Mark Major <mark.a.major@...> wrote:

Tom I would like the MaxPCB2 if you still have it. Im also UK based
(South Wales)

Mark

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 at 08:37, Mark Major <mark.a.major@...> wrote:
Tom I would like the MaxPCB2 if you still have it. Im also UK based
(South Wales)

Mark

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 22:43, Tom <astrospanners@...> wrote:

> I will have 1 minipcb2 and 1 maxpcb2 spare if anybody wants one.
>
> Tom

Mark Major

Cheers Tom, sorry to mess you about but I'll leave it, I was after something a bit faster, Let Tom Halsingland have it.

Mark

Colin Matthews

Hi Tom / Mark

Apologies for slow response, i have only just caught up on postings. I am also U.K. based (Devon). I have some boards left over , Max2.0 and MaxESP2.0.

If you or anybody else is interested.

Kind regards

Colin

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 at 11:10, Mark Major <mark.a.major@...> wrote:
Cheers Tom, sorry to mess you about but I'll leave it, I was after something a bit faster, Let Tom Halsingland have it.

Mark

Piers

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 10:20 AM, Tom wrote:
The expected date to make them is 7/7/20.
 They were £48 for 3.
Hopefully this isn't rubbing salt in a wound...

I ordered (different, but the same size) boards from JLCPCB a few weeks ago.
They arrived in the UK from China less than a week after ordering them and as a new user the total cost for 5 of each board was £8.26.

Ant No

It probably does sting but it's important information.

I hear they will populate surface mount components on the board for you as well; for little more than their local component costs ie cheap.

Only here say from another site. Not tried it.

Ant👣