BlackPill Compiler Errors

Scott Tucker

I am getting errors compiling when I switched to an STM32 BlackPill setup (everything otherwise worked with a CNCV3 setup previously). The errors are all of the sort "not declared in this scope" and are mostly related to St4SerialMaster.h and Axis variables in Initialize.h.  I seem to be missing something.  I installed the STM32 library (v2.2.0) and the STM32 additional boards manager URL as given in the wiki, plus the STM32CubeProgrammer.  Where did I go wrong?  Thanks!

Scott

Scott Tucker

And I answered my own question:  I misread the pinmaps list, I needed to select MaxSTM3.  I knew it was me doing something dumb but took a bit to figure it out.  :)