Topics

Blue pill pcb

steven.sharp2@...

Hi All,
I am new to this group and am looking at converting my eq5 mount into a goto system, I have been trying to figure out how I purchase the blue pill pcb but with no luck, been on the wiki page and it seems the pcb need to be ordered from a pcb manufacturer this is proving difficult for us novices, can someone point me in the right direction please.
Regards

Stuart Barker

Hi
There is one on ebay at the moment! I bought one from the seller last year and it is a nice quality.
regards
Stuart

andrea tasselli

Try this: https://www.stmbluepillkits.com

Uwe Glässner

Hi,
I ordered a few from JLCPCB a few months ago and still have 2 PCBs left. If you are near Germany (or at least in Europe) I could send you one. If you are outside of Europe then ordering a pack of 5 from JLCPCB yourself will be the better and faster option, though. I was surprised how easy and fast the process was.
Cheers
- Uwe