Topics

CGE bluepill bracket

Aisling Lightworks

Finally got around to getting a printer and made a bracket to mount the blupill kit inside of the cge pier if anyone needs ithttps://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12jZJphlbWS5bLgMm9dMsxIkg6dsVguCN

fetoma

Very nice.

George Cushing

Can I sat it looks cleaner than Celestron's solution=8)

Aisling Lightworks

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 02:00 PM, George Cushing wrote:
Can I sat it looks cleaner than Celestron's solution=8)
Right? Haha. The way they bolted the boards to those plates that basically just flopped around inside the pier was nuts. With all these clouds I'm putting some spit and polish on the project, wired up a toggle to get the flash/run switch outside the pier, cleaned up the wiring. Got the limit switch to work by putting a 2.2k resistor on that pin to stop the noise from the motor leads giving false positives. Been a productive day.

Aisling Lightworks

Completed bluepill install with 3D printed bracket.