Custom SWS.

Sylvain Mennessier

Hello,
Small question, having now 2 OnStep, I personalized the 2 wifi to identify them, I would like in the personal SWS the "OnStep" which is written at the top left of all the pages, in which file I can find the line of coded ?

Chad Gray

Which SWS code version?  I just looked at 2.04 g and i am pretty sure what you are looking for is in /src/pages/page.h

You can also have one OnStep computer connect to the other OnStep Wifi.  So both would be on the same Wifi Network.  Just enter the WiFi SSID, password and use manual IP set to like 192.168.0.2

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 12:55 PM Sylvain Mennessier <mennsylv@...> wrote:
Hello,
Small question, having now 2 OnStep, I personalized the 2 wifi to identify them, I would like in the personal SWS the "OnStep" which is written at the top left of all the pages, in which file I can find the line of coded ?

Sylvain Mennessier

Found, page.cpp!!!
For the wifi, with an OnStep connected to the other I will test, thanks for the info.