feel free to post a link if this information is already listed somewhere:

Dave Schwartz

Use the white-outlined pins and the UART1 port: 5V to VCC, GND to GND, Tx to RX, RX to TX.

On 2022-06-22 7:21 a.m., Samuel.anderson123@... wrote:

Hey Peeps,

Haven’t built a big electronics project for about a decade and my my how things have changed. Somethings are easier and somethings have become harder.

I’m currently stuck working out how to wire a ESP32 (MH-ET LIVE minikit v2.0) to the Fysetc s6 board. Can’t find a wiring diagram anywhere.

feel free to post a link if this information is already listed somewhere.

Samuel.anderson123@...

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick response. I can see now that there is two rows of breakouts. I couldn't understand why there was a GND TXD and a 100 GND.

This is my fault for not building anything for so long.

thanks again.

Dave Schwartz

The pin assignments on the S6 for UART1 are printed on the bottom side. Pay no attention to the S/+/- markings to the left of UART1 on the top, those are for the other axis sensors to the right which most people won't use. That confused me at first.