Topics

FYSETC S6 and GPS

Ken

Hello Group,
I have been able to flash and confirm OnStep is running on a FYSETC S6 board with WiFi and plugged in a Neo-7m GPS module (which lights up a steady red). Upon connecting to the web site and ascom setup I noticed the lat and long + date/ time is not updated. Is there a way to troubleshoot this?

Ken Hunter

Could it be that you need to check the box that says "Set Date/Time on Connect: " ?

martin@...

Usually GPS modules have steady LED when there is no lock and blink (usually 1s period) when they have a position lock...

Martin

Howard Dutton

Also, if PPS is enabled OnStep will wait for the PPS signal before pulling the site/time info. from the GPS.

Ken

I ended up flashing with the beta branch instead of master and GPS came online.