Maximum Microstep Ratei | 3D Printed Planetary Gear based Mounts

Thank you so much for such detailed explanation. Actually I've bought the motors and my telescope is capable of viewing solar system objects only.

My only worry was system not being able to handle motors with gear reduction.

Thank you so much again, this really helps and you shared the photo of your build!

Robert Benward

Fleep,
How much telescope are you trying to drive?  Do you have a Coronado PST or or similar Lunt solar scope?

For tracking the sun you should be fine.

Also,
Do not create a new topic/message when you reply, use the "reply" button at the bottom of the message.  This way the message thread will stay together and will be easier for others to follow.

Good luck.

Bob