Topics

Need help: OnStepMiniPCB Rev. 1.27x.; ESP-01 flash lost after flashing the Teensy board

Roman

Hello Group,

In my OnStepMiniPCB, Rev. 1.27x, after the flashing the teensy board, the flash in the ESP.01 board will be lost! What is the cause and what can I do about it?

Thank you very much for help!

Kind regards
Roman

Howard Dutton

Probably you didn't configure properly and the Serial connection between them was lost.

Roman

It would be nice if I could find out which configuration would be the "right" one! I thought this group was there to help each other...

Am 08.11.19 um 22:27 schrieb Howard Dutton:

Probably you didn't configure properly and the Serial connection between them was lost.

Ant No

That seems a little bit uncalled for Roman. I know it's frustrating when things don't work but everyone here works as hard as they can to help each other.

You have been pointed in the right direction. As you are a clever chap it was perhaps thought that was all you needed.

If you need more help then a follow up question, perhaps after using what you've been told to search the wiki, would be more productive than snapping at people who give their time freely to create a world leading piece of technology you can build for little more than the price of coffee and sandwiches.

But we all have our bad days and you are a valued member of the community.

I'd help you if I could but I'm far more ignorant than you are.

Ant