PEC implementation in converting a CGO PRO?

Lee Maisel

Hi everyone,

Is there information on integrating the existing PEC sensors and limit/home switches on the CGE PRO for Onstep?

I bought the kit from Chad (Excellent kit) and will be converting my CGE Pro instead of rehabilitating the almost impossible to find factory motors over and over again.

Thanks!

Chris Whitener

It's on my to do.  It looks straight forward.  The connector has ground, signal and 5v.

Chad Gray

Chris linked me to this youtuber Deep Space Dad and he has some CGE PEC videos that look to be the same as the Pro PEC.