Topics

SHC ESP32 weird problem on connection sometimes

lrosellpardo@...

Hi, I don't know if it's normal behaviour. I have STM32 BluePill  + TMC2130 SPI with 4.23g beta. If I plug SHC on boot all is ok appears "Establishing connection",... OK, but sometimes if it's tracking an about 1hour and then plug it, connection fails and I have to reboot the system to get the connection again (although still wifi and usb are working perfectly), .

The SHC is ESP32 version with 1.3 OLED, network resistors on Bluepill are ok, I'm using ST4 cable 1,5meters long.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.