Topics

SHC Pushbutton Source...

Martin Bonfiore

I found some pushbutton switches that I purchased for building an SHC and thought others might be interested.  Note: they are not surface mount and they may not/won't fit the stock design without some modifications...which is fine with me though YMMV.
What is nice is that they are tactile switches with build in LEDs...seems like lighted switches might be handy for this application... and the price is not outrageous.  Check out All Electronics.  I find them a good source of various electronic sundries and reasonable surplus prices.