Topics

SHC with Ramp1.4

Rana Khan

Dear All,
I use OnStep by Mega2560 with Ramp1.4 and LV8729 through Wifi
in my mobile phone.
I built a setup of Smart Hand Controller with some old parts
and also changed the config file in 3.16 version.
It started well but stops at Star menu, after that nowhere it is moving.

At the same time the WIFI module D1 mini stop working, later I found that it is damaged and stoped woking.
I have odered a OLED pcb for SHC but the small old one is surely not the cause of not worrking situation.
I uploaded through Linux Mint 19.6 and that all worked fine.
Now What Have I to do?
Thanks and Regards,
Rana Khan.